Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gotta Think BIG!

I can only imagine what it will be like when the sales start driving in from The Turf Byrd's web site.

When that day comes I will be filled with so much excitement that I would probably make a Turf Byrd of my own. Have you ever heard of the phrase I could just shit a brick? That would be me only I would like to have a golden brick that comes out my ass when that happens. Gotta think big!

Haven't heard anything from The President of The United States of America yet. Still thinking that one of his friends in China will like The Turf Byrd's and get a hold of me. I can see hiring a bunch people that would like making people smile by making The Turf Byrd's

Even though I have kinda put it on the back burner because sales isn't all that I would like for The Turf Byrd's I have gotta keep moving forward. Still there's no looking back from what has been created. The dream builds and the ball gets moved a couple of inches toward the goal line everyday. Faith is a very important key to the survival of The Turf Byrd's. The dream becoming real is evidence of what has been unseen. All things are possible for those of us who believe! Possibilities are endless and demand more action once success has been created from a possibility. The Turf Byrd's are just a fragment of what is possible when belief is added to faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment