Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Turf Byrd's Gain Access To Storefront Sidewalk Real Estate

Recently The Turf Byrd's has gained access to some storefront sidewalk real estate.

Went in the trophy store to pick something up for my Pastor and as I was gazing at all the different trophies on display the thought of a Turf Byrd trophy came into mind.

The trophy store owner came out to my truck and I showed him a tray of Turf Byrd's. His smile was from ear to ear, he said that I should put out on the sidewalk on a display table and sell them this summer.

So now for a buck a Byrd, The Turf Byrd's have storefront sidewalk real estate.

Once I was told and it has stuck with me ever since then, and that is: A Closed Mouth Is Never Fed.

If the thought never came to mind then I would not have opened my mouth, but because of thought my mind spoke out and now the dream just becomes that much more of a reality.

The true reality is when that first day comes to sell out on the storefront sidewalk real estate and The Turf Byrd's have a great day in sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment