Monday, November 21, 2011

Clean Crap To Make People Smile And Laugh

My wife is a Union member and gets to meet with a bunch of people in Salem going over budget stuff and bargaining for something called agreements. Anyway I asked her if she would take a dozen with her to her next meeting in request of someone else affiliated with the Union via social media.

I hand picked out a dozen of the best holy pieces I could find and very carefully placed them in her van for shipment. To my surprise she brought back only seven of them. I literally said Holy Crap myself!

Thanksgiving is just right around the corner here and Christmas gifts will be flooding the post office and warehouses that hold'em. A dear friend of mine suggested that I should mail a couple of Turf Byrd's to The President of The United States of America. So this is my intention for his gift this year from a small business here in America.

Who knows he may just know the right person that could help create that long awaited million dollars I have always dreamed about.

One of my friends just stopped by to say, "Hello". He took a short video of a Deluxe Turf Byrd. I can only imagine what he will do with that. Of course any exposure with these cute lovable creations called The Turf Byrd's is a good thing.

Great things are happening here for The Turf Byrd's. This just may be the novelty item that turns America around with gross national product and export sales world wide. Imagine a clean warehouse that produces crap. Crap that has a clean tendency to make people want to smile and laugh.

My grandson would like for me to open up a warehouse / store front where people can come in and order a Turf Byrd, make one for themselves, and have the order filled and shipped out because of the sales from the web site. Want a genius for only being eleven years of age. I wonder what it would take to open up something like that. That would be the $hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment