Friday, October 28, 2011

One Idea = One Million Dollars? That's What I Heard.

It has been said that one idea equals one million dollars and well,... not to be over zealous but that's exactly what could happen with The Turf Byrd's. It would be so cool to meet up with some person that wants to help take this company to the next level.

I have been thinking of creating another video for The Turf Byrd's and have been searching on Google for some images to add to the video. I hope that they fly for viewing purposes. There are a lot of funny looking and pretty interesting photos that I have found just searching for a couple of keywords. A man can get lost on the internet if he is not careful. That's what happens to me sometimes is that I get lost at what I am doing on the net that it seems like I am not getting anywhere.

Listening to video's, learning from video's and applying what I learned all into play is the real power behind knowledge. Because knowledge is really useless unless it is applied. What good is knowledge if you don't use it? Even when reading I try to read books that are positive and motivating that capture the interest of putting what I know to work. That is kind of like setting goals and achieving them, or writing a business plan for the first time in your life and having four counselors tell you it is one of the best plans that has ever walked through the SBA's door. That's the power of knowledge when it is applied, now for the action.

Action to me is follow through. Follow through the to do list checking things off as I go through out the day and adding new ones to the list as I go forward with my plan. That's action to me. Progress daily looking for opportunities and opening new doors. Follow through also creates direction along with success and with success that just naturally demands more action. Just keep moving forward for the prize at the goal line. There is always a reward from hard work and effort no matter how I look at it. Follow through is also believing in myself. Everyone should do that!

My to do list for The Turf Byrd's consists of swiping the card to prevent from getting charged $30.00 from the bank for not making a swipe. Go figure? $30.00 for not swiping the card even if an online purchase has been made. I still have to get away from my home office and get in my vehicle to go to the store and get some munchies or something like toilet paper just to save $30.00. Then if the purchase doesn't amount to some price set by the merchant then there is the fee for not spending enough money. How can one save any money with all the fees in place? What ever happened to jubilee?

Until the next blog, stay safe, strong and keep smiling.

1 comment:

  1. An idea followed by action results in a product. Good words.

    ReplyDelete