Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Turf Byrd's Are Not A Scam

Today is a new day and it is always a new blog whenever I write. That is one of the biggest secrets of growing my blog and getting exposure to the web site. The intentions with http://theturfbyrds.com/ is to get them as popular as those rocks were.

These blogs are not on an auto-copy format. Everything in here is generic though having it's guru quality. I'm not saying that all of these words are mine because I do read a lot, but what I am saying is that none of this has been copied and pasted to this blog. I have taken the time to actually read what has been written and then use what I have read to broaden my horizon. Isn't that what it is all about?

One of the main reasons to blog is to establish a relationship with you. So if there is anything you would like to suggest please leave a comment. These days there are all sorts of comments left behind on blogs from all sorts of people. Some people are giving up the good words for the web store owner and other people are there just to sabotage the web store owner. With economics today no one needs to hear bad things unless it is truly bad. True there have been some unworthy scams on the internet but there has been more than it's weight in gold of the worthy ones that are not scams but have been referred to as.

http://theturfbyrds.com/ are not a scam! As I have mentioned in another blog this is a thirty year old dream that has come real. Why did it take so long? Timing, money, personal belief, and plenty of walls that needed to be torn down. One thing I found out in research is that it is a federal offense to ship feces through the mail. So a composite had to be made to look like the real thing in order to to exactly that.

Then there is a saying that I have come up with for http://theturfbyrds.com/. Made in America - Sold in China Now let me ask you how can I sell these cow pie cuties to China if I didn't have a web site?

No comments:

Post a Comment